Mommy makeover surgery can help you reclaim your body following pregnancy and nursing. However, because each woman is unique, no two mommy makeover procedures are identical. Nonetheless, some surgical body and breast options tend to be more common during the mommy makeover process.
Five procedures that Dr. Chatson may recommend for your mommy makeover procedure are:
- Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation. Lift addresses sagging tissue and droopy skin on the breast mound. Augmentation improves breast size, shape, and symmetry. Combined, these procedures can undo the effects of pregnancy and nursing
- SAFELipo™. SAFELipo is a revolutionary liposuction technique that removes and smooths fat to produce the most natural-looking results on any area of the body. Dr. Chatson is among the few plastic surgeons in the United States authorized to perform this particular type of liposuction
- Tummy Tuck Surgery. Abdominoplasty corrects diastasis recti, an issue common after multiple pregnancies. It also removes excess skin and stretch marks from the belly, draws in the waist, and helps slim and tone the entire midsection
- Thigh Lift Surgery. Excess fat and skin in the upper thighs are often unavoidable with pregnancy. A thigh lift removes unnecessary skin and excess fat from the thighs to restore a well-sculpted and ideally shaped upper leg
- Brazilian Butt Lift. Fat transfer buttock augmentation puts the fat removed through SAFELipo to good use. Butt lift surgery adds volume to the derrière, improves symmetry, and gives a fuller and firmer appearance to the entire backside
Not all of these procedures are useful in every situation. However, one or more may be great in combination for your particular needs. One of the best ways to find out is through a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Chatson.
Why Choose Dr. Chatson
Dr. Chatson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. A previous president of the New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Dr. Chatson has also been awarded the Patient Safety Excellence Award and several Top Plastic Surgeon awards from local and national organizations.
Thoughtful, attentive, and kind, Dr. Chatson is here to listen to your concerns, provide information about your options, and gently guide you toward the most effective solutions for your needs. Call our Andover office at 978-687-1151 or our Nashua office at 603-882-2103 to schedule your consultation and learn how he can help you reach your goals.