Pregnancy has a profound impact on nearly every part of a woman’s body. Some of these changes can be addressed through postpartum diet and exercise, but others – such as weakened stomach muscles, excess deposits of fat, and loose or sagging skin – may prove nearly impossible to address on your own. If you are unhappy with the way pregnancy has changed your body, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. George Chatson can help.
If you would like to learn about postpartum cosmetic procedures that can restore a balanced and appealing look to your body, please contact George P. Chatson, MD online today. Appointments can also be made by calling our Nashua office at 603-882-2103 or our Andover office at 978-687-1151.
Postpartum Plastic Surgery Procedures
Your mommy makeover will be customized to improve the appearance of those areas you are most dissatisfied with following pregnancy and nursing. This may include:
- Breast augmentation to address volume loss and restore symmetry
- Breast lift to remove excess sagging skin and restore a perky and firm appearance
- Liposuction to remove stubborn fat deposits from all areas of the body
- Tummy tuck surgery to reattach separated abdominal muscles and tone and tighten the entire midsection
- Neck and facelift to restore definition and produce a rested and youthful look
Your mommy makeover procedure will be tailored to address your concerns and produce the look you find most appealing. Which treatments will best help you reach your goals can be determined during your initial consultation at our Andover or Nashua office.
If you are ready to reclaim your pre-baby body, Dr. Chatson is here to help. Please call 603-882-2103 or 978-687-1151 today to schedule your consultation with our experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon. We welcome patients from all areas of New Hampshire and Massachusetts, including Salem, Manchester, and Lowell.