Plastic Surgeon Serving North Andover, Boston, Haverhill, MA - Nashua, Salem, Manchester, NH & Nearby Areas
Body lift surgery targets those areas of the body that are most impacted by changes in weight. A common part of post-bariatric body contouring and mommy makeover procedures, body lift surgery is an incredibly effective way of tightening and toning the appearance of the lower to midsection of your frame.
Are you interested in learning if body lift surgery can help you reach your goals? Please contact Nashua and Salem plastic surgeon Dr. George Chatson online or by calling 603-882-2103 to schedule an informative consultation today.
What Is a Body Lift?
A body lift is a combination of body contouring procedures that allow for optimal sculpting from the abdomen to the knees. Depending on your specific needs, Dr. Chatson may recommend your body lift procedure consist of treatments such as:
- Thigh lift to trim and tone inner and outer thighs along with the groin area
- Buttock lift or augmentation to make the hips and bottom more shapely
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) to slim the waist and stomach
- Liposuction to sculpt the back and sides
When appropriate, Dr. Chatson may also suggest other breast and body treatments including breast reduction, arm lift, and neck and facial liposuction to ensure consistent and pleasing results.
Good Body Lift Candidates
Body lift surgery is used to remove excess skin and stubborn deposits of fat from several areas of the body. It is a complex and involved procedure that must be carefully considered. However, when appropriate, body lift surgery can help ideal candidates achieve remarkable results.
Good candidates for this procedure should be:
- In good physical and emotional health
- Prepared for a complex surgical procedure
- Willing to limit physical activities during a recovery period that may last for several weeks
- Dedicated to closely following Dr. Chatson’s pre and postoperative instructions
The best way to learn if you are a good candidate for body lift surgery is by meeting with Dr. Chatson for a one-on-one consultation. During this meeting we will discuss all of your options to help you choose the body contouring treatments best suited to meet your needs.
To schedule your body lift consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeon, please contact us today. Dr. Chatson maintains offices in North Andover, Massachusetts and Nashua, New Hampshire, and serves patients in and around Salem, NH, and other nearby communities.