Body contouring surgery is one of the most effective ways to tone and define common problem areas such as the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. George Chatson has taken great care to incorporate into his practice the safest techniques and most advanced technology, helping to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care. If you are troubled by stubborn fat, loose skin, or unwanted bulk anywhere on your body, he welcomes an opportunity to meet with you, listen to your concerns, and guide you towards the most effective solutions for your needs.
Dr. Chatson is a board-certified plastic surgeon with office locations in Andover, Massachusetts and Nashua, New Hampshire. Please call 978-687-1151 or 603-882-2103 to schedule your consultation today.
Ideal Body Contouring Candidates
The best candidates for body contouring are men and women who have stubborn fat deposits, loose and sagging skin, or similar issues causing an uneven, heavy, or ill-defined physique. It is often best to consider body contouring after diet and weight loss efforts have failed to produce desirable results. In this way, you can help ensure you are healthy enough for the procedure and that you are prepared to take steps following surgery to maintain or enhance your results.
In addition to being in generally good health, the best candidates for body contouring are:
- Nonsmokers or willing to quit in advance of surgery
- Able to take time off from work and family responsibilities to recover
- Willing to closely follow pre and post operative advice
- Realistic about the benefits and limitations of body contouring
Body contouring surgery can help sculpt and tone various areas of the body through the removal of unwanted fat and skin. This can help improve clothing options, enhance self-confidence, and even allow for greater range of motion, but every surgical procedure, cosmetic or otherwise, is limited in scope. During your initial consultation, Dr. Chatson will assess your problem areas, listen to your goals, and help you determine if body contouring is a good fit for your needs.
Our Body Contouring Options
Dr. Chatson utilizes the safest and most advanced techniques for body contouring procedures including:
- Liposuction. Dr. Chatson offers SAFELipo™, a revolutionary new liposuction technique designed to minimize risks, reduce postoperative discomfort and recovery time, and optimize body contouring results.
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck). Dr. Chatson performs both complete and mini-tummy tuck procedures to meet the varying needs of each abdominoplasty patient.
- Brazilian Butt Lift. Using fat harvested from your own body, Dr. Chatson can add ideal dimensions to your derriere. A popular alternative to buttock augmentation with implants, a Brazilian Butt Lift can produce amazing and long lasting results without prosthetics.
- Thigh Lift. Inner and outer thigh lift can restore definition and form to the entire upper leg. In so doing, thigh lift can reduce painful chafing, improve clothing options, and produce greater low-body harmony.
Mommy Makeover & Combination Procedures
In addition to stand alone body contouring options, Dr. Chatson offers the most popular body contouring combinations with:
- Mommy Makeover Surgery. A mommy makeover is specially designed to address every area of the body impacted by pregnancy and nursing. This often includes abdominoplasty to remove excess fat and skin, address diastasis recti, and reduce stretch marks, liposuction to remove stubborn fat from throughout the body, and breast surgery (lift, augmentation, or reduction depending on the patient) to restore symmetry to the breasts and full-body aesthetic harmony.
- Post Weight Loss Plastic Surgery. Sometimes called a “body lift,” post bariatric surgery body contouring is designed to address all of the issues caused by rapid weight loss. This often includes various lift procedures (thigh, arm, and breast), along with liposuction to remove stubborn fat deposits and tummy tuck to restore definition to the abdomen, waist, and hips. Men may benefit from the addition of male breast reduction in these situations as well.
While these are popular combinations, truly any body contouring procedures can be combined to meet the individual needs of the patient. During your private and confidential consultation at our Andover, MA or Nashua, NH office, Dr. Chatson will provide you with honest information about your options and help you choose the treatments best suited to meet your needs.
Schedule A Body Contouring Consult in North Andover!
In Lowell, Lawrence, Wilmington and surrounding areas of Massachusetts, call our Andover office at 978-687-1151 to schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Chatson. In Salem, Manchester, Amherst, Mason, and surrounding areas of New Hampshire, call our Nashua office at 603-882-2103 for your private consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeon. You can also fill out the form in our contact page, and our staff will help you set up your appointment. We look forward to serving you!