Nashua Plastic Surgery, North II Specialty
8 Prospect St.
Nashua, NH, 03060
Dr. George P. Chatson is a board-certified plastic surgeon with decades of experience helping men and women in the Nashua area reach their cosmetic goals. A former president of the New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Dr. Chatson is trusted and respected by his peers and patients alike, and strives to maintain these things through individualized treatment options with procedures including:
Individually or in combinations such as the Mommy Makeover or breast lift with implants, all of the procedures offered by Dr. Chatson are performed in our private, comfortable, and fully accredited surgical suite, allowing us to protect your comfort and safety while working to ensure your absolute satisfaction.
Give us a call at 978-687-1151 or use the contact form to the right to schedule a consultation at our Nashua, New Hampshire office and learn how Dr. Chatson can help you achieve the look of your dreams.
We welcome women and men from Windham, Amherst, Salem, Manchester, and all surrounding New Hampshire communities at our comfortable and welcoming Nashua location.
Directions to our Nashua, New Hampshire Office
- Office is in Southern NH Medical Center
- Travel Route 3.
- Take Exit 5E.(This is Route 111East.) Route 111 becomes Kinsley Street.
- Kinsley Street to Main Street - turn right onto Main Street
- Take first left onto Prospect Street. The parking garage is on your right.
- Enter So. NH Medical Center's Main Entrance, (across from the parking garage).
- Coffee shop in lobby on the left. Pass coffee shop to Elevator A.
- Elevator to second floor
- Exit elevator and turn left. North II Specialty Services straight ahead.