More than half of Americans make New Year’s resolutions each year and nearly half of those resolutions are for self-improvement. If you have been thinking about cosmetic surgery, this could be the year to enhance your face and figure and gain the self-confidence you’ve been lacking.
Cosmetic surgery may be a great New Year’s resolution for you if:
- You want to reverse the signs of aging in your face.
- You want to reclaim your pre-motherhood body after becoming a mother.
- You want to add volume to your breasts or reduce sagging in your breasts.
- You want to refine your body contours.
- You have realistic expectations about how plastic surgery can transform your appearance.
- You want to undergo the procedure for yourself, not to please anyone else.
- You understand how long recovery may take.
If you would like to take the first step toward enhancing your appearance with plastic surgery in 2017, call our Andover, Massachusetts office at 978-687-1151 or our Nashua, New Hampshire office at 603-882-2103 today to schedule your consultation with Dr. George P. Chatson, MD.
During your consultation, you can discuss your plastic surgery goals and Dr. Chatson can recommend the right procedures to help you achieve them. We welcome patients throughout Andover, Lowell, Salem, Nashua, Manchester, Cambridge and Boston.