If excessive underarm sweat is causing you discomfort and embarrassment, it may be time to consider miraDry®. This nonsurgical solution is incredibly effective at reducing sweat without disabling or surgically removing sweat glands – which can help reduce complications and risks associated with more invasive treatment options. During your initial consultation, Andover plastic surgeon Dr. George Chatson can discuss this with you in greater detail to help you determine if miraDry is the best solution for your needs.
How miraDry Works
miraDry uses a handheld device to deliver electromagnetic energy directly to sweat glands. This process disables overactive glands without impacting surrounding tissue. The hand-piece’s innovative technology cools surface skin during this process to help reduce discomfort.
Once eliminated, sweat glands cannot grow back, making your results from miraDry permanent. Dr. Chatson is pleased to offer this procedure to treat excessive underarm sweating in both men and women, and welcomes an opportunity to discuss how this exciting technology can benefit you.
Related miraDry and Excessive Sweating Topics:
- Immediate, Long-Term Relief from Excess Underarm Sweat
- Video - The miraDry Procedure
- Should I Seek Treatment for my Perspiration?
- Excessive Underarm Sweating
- As Summer Heats Up, miraDry Prevents Excessive Sweating
- Quiz: Am I a Good miraDry Candidate?
- Do You Have Hyperhidrosis?
- What is Axillary Hyperhidrosis, and How Can a Plastic Surgeon Help?
- Is Hyperhidrosis Worse in the Summer?
- Treating Wintertime Underarm Sweat
- Understanding Body Odor
If excessive underarm sweat is causing you discomfort, please contact George P. Chatson, M.D. to schedule a miraDry consultation today. Dr. Chatson maintains offices in Andover, Massachusetts and Nashua, New Hampshire to better serve people living throughout our region.