Various types of breast implants let you and Dr. George Chatson create personalized results.
- Size: You can discuss which sizing options are available to you with Dr. Chatson, and which size will give you the look you want.
- Saline or silicone: Silicone gel implants tend to be more durable and natural feeling, but in certain cases saline breast implants may be a better choice.
- Smooth or textured surface: Breast implants can have a textured surface to prevent rotation of teardrop shaped implants. Dr. Chatson tends to recommend round breast implants in most cases, so a textured surface may not be an issue.
- Placement: Implants can be placed beneath your chest muscle, or behind your breast tissue but above the muscle.
- Incision location: To place the implant, Dr. Chatson can create an incision in the fold between your breast and chest, around the nipple, or in your armpit. The best incision location depends on your breast characteristics and your preference for the scar location.
Breast implant options are an important part of your final result, and we will help you decide which options are right for you.
To find out more about breast implants in Andover, Massachusetts, please contact George P. Chatson, M.D., to schedule a consultation.