Posted: January 17, 2013
Dissatisfaction with more than one aspect of your breasts can significantly affect your self-esteem and your feelings about your body. If you are considering a breast lift vs. breast augmentation, you may want to consider combining both the procedures into one. Doing so increases breast size while improving shape and eliminating sagginess.
Combining these procedures:
- Increases breast volume
- Lifts drooping, deflated breasts
- Removes excess, sagging breast skin
- Restores a firmer breast appearance
Instead of receiving two separate procedures, you can combine them into one surgical appointment with one recovery and healing phase.
A breast augmentation and lift may be right for you if:
- You have lost volume in your breasts
- You have always wanted larger breasts
- Your breasts have become saggy and droopy
- You have experienced changes in breast size, shape and position following weight loss, pregnancy, aging or other life changes
Breast augmentation may be able to address very slight sagginess, but significantly drooping breasts are best treated with a breast lift, with or without breast implants.
To find out if breast augmentation or another procedure can achieve the goals you have for your body, please contact George P. Chatson, M.D., to schedule a consultation in Andover, Massachusetts.