September is Healthy Aging Month. You can celebrate healthy aging this month by taking time for yourself and the things you enjoy doing most. Try these tips to celebrate your health at any age:
- Enjoy a walk. With friends, by yourself or with your favorite pet, walking can refresh your outlook on the day and leave you feeling ready to handle the next challenge.
- Make a date. Whether you make time to spend with friends or family or your significant other, spending time with those you love can make you feel reconnected and reinvigorated.
- Sleep longer. The right amount of sleep can benefit you in a variety of ways. From keeping your weight stable to helping you focus on daily tasks, getting enough sleep will make you feel like you’ve had a makeover.
- Get a makeover. Treat yourself. You deserve it. Whether you want to give your face a plumper appeal with dermal fillers or you are ready for facial plastic surgery, now is the time to begin your journey to looking and feeling your best.
- Start on the bucket list. It’s never too early in life to do what you love. Take time this month to plan a trip you’ve always wanted to take or sign up for that art class you have always been curious about.
To learn more about how both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures can enhance your appearance, please contact George P. Chatson, MD to schedule your initial consultation at our Andover, Massachusetts office at 978-687-1151 or our Nashua, New Hampshire office at 603-882-2103 . We welcome patients throughout Andover, Lowell, Salem, Nashua, and Manchester.